Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wordless Wednesday/Mother's Day Mania (OOps...guess this didn't post yesterday!)

Wordless Wednesday


______________________________


Photobucket

Today is the first day of Mother's Day Mania over at www.fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/ Head on over to see what it is all about!
Whoopsie Wendesday
In my nearly 4 years of parenting, I have had quite a few whoopsies. I vividly remember 3 days before Ben was to come home from his 3rd deployment seeing Kendall head toward our raised, stone fireplace. Now she was always a very careful child (unlike my second) so I wasn't super worried until I saw her trip then fall......she caught the corner of the fireplace on her temple. Oh she cried, I cried.....and it is captured on our homecoming pictures forever.

Also during this same deployment, she had her first ever fall off the bed. I was less than 5 feet away brushing my teeth when I saw her flipping off the bed onto the floor with a big old rug burn down her nose!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!