Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday!!

Today over at Kelly's Korner www.kellyskornerblog.com/ is show us your life Friday.
Today's theme is favorite books. Children and adult.
Here are a few of mine......
I could have listed MANY more but.......








Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner

______________________________

Friday Photo Flashback

Ok so this goes back to college. I believe it was in 1997.
Roommates: Jamie, myself (with my true hair color) Becki, and Jen
MoreThanWords
_____________________________


1. Take your pick...date night, girls night out, or night out alone? That is a tough choice. Right now I would have to say date night. My husband and I don't get nearly enough time together to just enjoy each other without having to do something for one of the kids.
2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? Ha,ha.....no, but not for lack of trying. I can't curl my tongue either for that matter. Something must be wrong with it!
3. What is your favorite flower and why? Star-gazer lilly. It is just beautiful, wild, and exotic.
4. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself? Hmmmm....I would tell myself to take my time & quit trying to rush my life. Going on God's time table not my own!
5. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you would do? Finish paying off our remaining debt then who knows?!?!

___________________________________

And...here we go!

1. I just had a wonderful dinner at "Cook Out" with my friend, Kelly.
2. Benny coming home is a week or less away.
3. The third sentence on the 7th page of the book I'm reading: I assumed my new mantle of momdom. (From "life on planet mom.")
4. Sewing, scrapbooking, photography, being with friends, talking, playing with my kiddos, and being with my husband tickles my fancy.
5. I was walking this evening pulling my son in the wagon and laughing at my daughter riding her bike "fast like daddy!"
6. A lot of things makes me laugh!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing at home with the kiddos, tomorrow my plans include definitely church & life group in the evening (maybe a trip to the beach in the morning if the weather & everyone is cooperating!) and Sunday, I want to serve my Sunday helping with the babies in the church nursery!

4 comments:

More Than Words said...

What a great picture!! I think I had a couch very similar to that one!!

Marice said...

love that flashback photo :) and fret fill-ins! have fun this weekend :)

u may view mine here

HeatherOz said...

You are such a busy blogger! I can't believe all them memes you participate in! It's great for learning lots about you!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

You got a lot in that post...You did good.
A sleepless night so doing a little blog hopping....

I have a Disney Giveaway on my main blog...Hope you will stop by.

http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!