Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Getting to know you (mother's day style)


The questions..


1. What has been your most memorable Mother's Day? (with your mom, as a mom, or with your wife) They have all been pretty memorable for one reason or another but I would have to say last year. Ben & the kids surprised me with my new video camera. We are not normally that extravagant but I have loved having it & being able to document the kids a little bit better!
2. Have you ever been pulled over for speeding and were you able to talk your way out of it? Yes and No. It happened in 2004 and I am still bitter over it. I was seriously coming home from work very fast for our sick puppy. Grrr....
3. What's the oldest thing you have hanging in your closet? It's not hanging in my closet but folded. I have a pair of cheerleading sweats from 8th grade (yes they still fit so not smart aleck comments!) I still wear them when I am having an extremely bad day!
4. Do you whiten your teeth? I used to and now I suffer the consequences from it!
5. Underwear or Panties..What do you call your "unmentionables"? Sadly with 2 children under 4 at home I call them my "big girl undies."
6. If you could go on vacation right now..today..where would you go? A toss up between Greece and Germany.
7. Do you get offended when people cuss on their blogs? I am not super fond of it but at least that is better than cussing in front of my children. (That just happened yesterday with 3 young marines that should know better!)
8. If you had to give up one luxury item, it would be....?
the flat screen tv. Yes the picture is better but I can still see what is going on quite fine on the other tv's!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!