Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Groom

Ben waiting for me to get down the aisle....
Our renewal of vows anniversary is not until May 29th but to combat the grumpiness that I have been feeling while Ben has been gone on detachement I am doing a month long of celebrating!
I say renewal of vows (in case you are new to my blog or not a close friend or family member) because we eloped on December 31st, 2003 then had a large ceremony for all of our family and friends in May.
So until later this month when I get my handsome Hubs back.....

1 comment:

More Than Words said...

He looks so happy!!

Happy Anniverary in advance!!

The anniversary date of my husband and I (when we were first boyfriend and girlfriend) is May 28 (1988)!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!