Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Friday, December 3, 2010

A long overdue Friday Post

Friday Photo Flashback
2010 Family Pic

2010

2009......


Family Pic 2009

So...here we go!

1. The best thing about a birthday celebration is the cake and ice-cream.

2. Birthdays celebrate the passage of time.

3. I went shopping recently and the most interesting thing I bought was a Wii for Ben and the kiddos.

4. I love child's games that let me learn about my children.

5. The reason is top secret.

6. I like snow and cold. (when I am sitting beside a nice warm fire)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with my family possibly playing the Wii, tomorrow my plans include finishing several sewing orders, church, & life group and Sunday, I want to have a great time at Ashley's birthday party!




1. What's on the top of your holiday wish list and why?!

An embroidery machine. I love my friend Janet who has been doing my personalizations but I would like to be able to do them myself :)
2. What is your favorite Christmas gift from the past?
Getting engaged Christmas Eve 2003
3. If you had life to do over, what would you be when you grow up?
Just what I am.
4. When do you put up your tree?
Day after Thanksgiving if we are home
5. What is your favorite Holiday?
Christmas




Friday, December 3, 2010

fill in the blank friday.

1. Holiday spirit makes me thankful for the true meaning of the season.
2. The holidays are incomplete without Jesus, love, family, friends, ham, pie, & hugs!
3. My favorite things to do around the holidays is making our Christmas cards. (I love looking back at the pictures from the year.)

4. A holiday tradition my family and I have is opening 1 gift a night before we leave for the Christmas holiday. It spreads the cheer over about 2 weeks instead of one sitting.
5. Holiday music is uplifting (if it is the right kind.....)
6. This year, I'll be spending the holidays at my parents house.
7. Holiday wish list is unspoken this year.....

Hosted by

Check out the MilSpouse Round-up!


5 comments:

More Than Words said...

Oh, I love looking back through the years like that!!! So cute!!

Kim said...

I enjoyed your answers. Quizzes like this are so much fun! Have a great weekend!

Mrs Montoya said...

The fill ins are great and I love to see the year to year pix. It's so sweet {and a little sad} to see our kiddos growing!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Love your family photos! And how great that everyone looks ready and looking into the camera in your 2010 Family Pic :o) The kids are looking so grown!

Blessings & Aloha!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Stopping by from Mama's Little Nestwork. It's nice to "meet" you! You have a beautiful family!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!