Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Monday Mugs (All about Mom) on a Tuesday!

Ok,ok I know that this is a day late. Kendall was having some major "I miss my daddy blues" yesterday so I took my blog time to pamper her a little bit.
Yesterday Heather at www.oswaldcuties.blogspot.com/ did All about Mom for Monday Mugs. I went with an easy post since I wanted to put up pictures from my mother's day!

Here we are at church on Sunday. I went in to serve in the nursery & boy am I glad that I did! They were so busy as usual!

Here we are after service on Saturday night

Kendall made this on Sunday at church. It has a sweet poem on the back.
The kids have picked up on my crazy picture fetish and are enabling me!
Some sweet cards

I also had some fun shirts from my parents AHEM I mean my kiddos. Some money from
my super in laws for a speical treat AND a Victoria Secret gift card from my children. (I am pretty certain their father might have influenced where they went and got their gift card from! Just kidding babe! Love you!)
Hope you all had a wonderful mother's day! I know that I sure did! The only thing that would have made it better would have been Ben coming home.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Glad you had a great Mothers day with the kids.
Blessings,
andrea

HeatherOz said...

Happy Mother's Day!
I'm so jealous that you got all those great shots with you and your kids. I'm gonna have to set up the tripod this week and get a few of me with mine!
Glad you were able to link up! Just always remember: There are no rules for Monday Mugs and I leave the linky list open until Friday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!