Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Getting to know you


The questions..

1. Are you superstitious? Nope.
2. If you were an animal..what kind would you be? Toss up between a tiger and a dog. Depends on the day! They both have very admirable qualities!
3. You would never catch me wearing.........? A nose ring....makes me shudder to think about having something in my nose 24/7.
4. If someone posts a VLOG..do you watch it? ????not really sure what a vlog is so I guess I am not watching it :-)
5. Have you ever waxed your girlie/manly parts..or any other part of your body? No girly parts but other parts of my body yes!
6. Are you a spender or a saver?A little bit of both. But early in our marriage Ben called me "the money nazi" so I might be a saver :-)
7. If you were starring in a movie..who would you want to play your leading man/woman? I am asuming this is supposed to be a movie star so I am going to go with Matthew Mc Conaughey.
8. Smoker..never smoked..social smoker..or smoked back in the day? Absoultely NOT. Never, never never. (Ok so I feel kind of strongly about smoking.)

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Mat has two votes so far!!

Kimberly said...

I said Matthew too!!!

Beth McC. said...

I am with you NO nose ring for me! Love all your answers and your blog!So Fun! Happy Sunday

trooppetrie said...

came over from mannland. and i am glad i did because I love meeting other military wives

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!