Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

For my kids....(Random Fun facts about your mommy)

Check out Alison at http://johnstonfamily519.blogspot.com/ for more.
Today is Random Fun facts about your mommy.
-I love Easter candy.
-I used to try to straighten my hair in highschool.
-I cheered in high school & am still proud of that fact.
-I also twirled baton from when I was young, through marching band, & even now will break out the batons and play around.
-I cannot stand spiders.
-I like to garden even though daddy thinks that I kill all the plants.
-I like to camp and go boating with your daddy but don't tell him!
-I can't stand dusting.
-I like being "vertically challenged."
-I am very sentimental.
-I love to learn new things.
- I love to try new things (mostly motivated by daddy.)
-Change is often scary for me even if it is needed.
-I try to take a picture of you guys each day. (Even if I don't publish all of them on here.)
-I can't stand having my nails polished.
-I am not very poltically savy and I am fine with that.
-I am concerned on a daily basis that something might happen to you so that is why I am so protective.
-I am so happy (& sad) every day to see you accomplish new things. It is great to see you grow & become independent but also sad because it seems like you are growing too fast.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!