Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

To love your husband Tuesday


It is a way share wonderful and creative ways to love your spouse. I was really excited to do this because for me, it's easy to put my kids before my husband, and to take care of their needs before his. And not that that's wrong, but I get so caught up in catering to them, that I feel like he can do for himself. Does that make sense? So, this is a great way for me to put everything in perspective and to remind myself that my husband should know that he is still dreamy and exciting to me.
So this is my first Tuesday joining in this meme. I am kind of excited for it. Not only can I try to find ways to love my sweet hubby better, I hope to really grow from it.
Today I am going to use the exercise that I found in our "10 Minute Marriage Principles" book. When you are having a "spouse attack," (something that happens to make you feel, think, act negatively toward your mate) you need to have an immediate COUNTERATTACK. The author of this book recommends writing 5 things that you love, value, or like about your mate. Now my Benny is not the only one that is over the top so I have a few more than 5!
I love that you make me smile, giggle, & laugh.
I value that you want to stay physically fit for yourself, me, & our children.
I love that YOU are the the father of my children.
I love that you are a godly man.
I value that you want to find a solution to problems.
I like the kind of friend you are to me & to others.
I love that you want to make others feel special & take the time to do it.
I love that you push me to try new things.
I value your integrity.
I love your beautiful smile and eyes.
I like how handy you are around the house.

For more visit

8 comments:

Monika said...

It´s so sweet!!! I like it!

Lauren said...

so wonderful!!! I'm so glad you joined in today!! Thank you for sharing! :)

Kelly said...

That is such a great idea! I enjoyed reading your list!

More Than Words said...

I love that idea of writing 5 things. I'm going to do that! Thank you for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! I love this idea. And although I am not married, I can write about my wonderful fiance!!!

Emmy said...

What a great and wonderful idea!
sounds like you have a great husband.

HeatherOz said...

What a great thing to do in the event of a fight or something! I may have to give this a try next time! LOL

2003beachbunch said...

Thanks y'all! Just when I am about to get down...God gives me another reason to love my special man! I hope the same for all of you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!