Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Fill-ins

ffi
And...here we go!

1. In 1992, I was sophmore in high school.
2. My children, family, and friends bring me laughter and smiles.
3. Do what you want, with what you have, where you can.
4. Anywhere with Ben is where I'd like to be.
5. The trees and flowers are telling me that spring is definitely here but the temperature says that it is summer!
6. Our love story is a story that just keeps going on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie with the kiddos, tomorrow my plans include hmmm...maybe the beach again if the weather permits! then church and Sunday, I want to pack for Yuma, clean the house, and RELAX!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!