Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Sunday, April 18, 2010

News and New things

I am having a blast here in Yuma, Arizona. It is so nice to spend time with my hubby without the kiddos & of course meet up with some old friends. (One good thing about the military is that you seem to have friends wherever you go!) I am super excited to say that my newest purchase (FINALLY! After much saving of money) is waiting at home for me to play with on Tuesday! I have to say I am super pumped to work with my new camera!
We have also reached a decision about our future orders for the Marine Corps. I won't go into it until we have it finalized but I just want y'all to be in prayer that this is indeed God's will & that everything that needs to occur will occur.
I can't wait to get back and read everyone's blogs! I have been missing the bloggy world but not enough to stop exloring Yuma to catch up on my reading! See you all soon!!
Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!