Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday!!

ffi

And...here we go!

1. I'd like my flights to be on time and smooth today.
2. One of my most favorite romantic memories is a toss up between when Ben first said I love you and when he proposed.
3. Last night, I had ham, corn casserole, beans, mashed potatoes and cookies for dinner.
4. Sorry for the scheduled posts but I am going to be enjoying my hubby for a few days!
5. Can we drop it now?
6. One of my worst temptations is eating too much; chocolate is so hard to resist!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to wrapping my arms around my husband for the first time in about a month, tomorrow my plans include not sure yet! and Sunday, I want to explore Yuma!

______________________


1. What words do you use on your blog/online that you don't use in real life? LOL, JK,IDK, BTW
2. Do you still write checks? when I can't use my debit card
3. Who was your favorite President and why? Not really sure....I don't pay much attention to poltics. I can tell you that it is not the current one by any means!
4. Are you a yeller? unfortunately yes....what woman who has a husband and children isn't?!
5. Have you ever dumpster dived? Yes. Ben introduced me to this concept. We have so much construction around us that throw away ALOT of good wood. Ben has used so much of it for many projects around the house!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!