Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Friday, June 4, 2010

It's Friday again :-)

Friday Photo Flashback
Since father's day is coming up this month, I decided to post this picture of me at 2 weeks old with my dad feeding me. 1977
For more flashbacks visit Alicia at
Friday Photo Flashback
_________________________

1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose? I wouldn't change a thing! I loved the experience and knowledge that I gained in getting my Nursing and Psychology degrees. (I firmly believe that I am using both of them in raising my children.....I am just not getting paid for it!)
2. What do you love most about your home?
I LOVE our big wrap around porch. I fell in love with the house as soon as I saw it!
3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)?
I LOVE to read & I will mostly read anything. (I think that I tend to be more drawn to fiction though!)
4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?
Squid!
5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be?
Rachel or Monica on "friends."
________________________________________


And...here we go!

1. ANYWHERE is my favorite place to travel to.
2. When I think about my childhood, I often remember fun-filled, carefree days outside with friends.
3. A good listener makes for a good friend.
4. The wind in the trees, the rain on my skin, a rainbow in the sky to follow the rain.
5. Being in love is so exciting!
6. My best friend knows too many secrets, all my heartbreak, and most of my joys.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to small group, tomorrow my plans include downtime with the family, some sewing projects, church, and life-group and Sunday, I want to have all of my crafts done so I can present them to the VBS group!

2 comments:

More Than Words said...

I LOVE that picture!!!!!!! So sweet. I just love the way he's looking down at you with such gentleness!

And you also gave me an idea about Father's Day! LOL

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Sweet photo! You had a lot of hair too! I was a bald baby :o)

Enjoy reading your Five Question Friday and Friday-fill-ins.

Blessings & Aloha!
so fun to get read your post...come by if ya get a chance...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!