Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Getting to know you

Getting to know YOU

The questions..

1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them? If I am friends with them, then I would definitely tell them & a stranger......well depends on my mood!?
2. What are you passionate about?Being a follower of Christ, a mommy, a wife, photography, perserving memories, crafting, reading, learning, laughing, being a friend, and living life to the fullest.
3. How long have you been blogging? Since late 2007 & I fall in love with it every day when I am on here!
4. What is your favorite "summer" drink? SWEET TEA! (I really must say that this is my favorite drink summer, fall, winter, and spring!)
5. What is your favorite type of music? country, praise & worship, classical, "Oldies" (From my parents generation) Oldies from my generation (80's and 90's!)
6. Something I do before I go to bed is......? try to brush my teeth, put anti-aging cream on my face, pray, think about the things that I would like to accomplish the next day
7. My Summer vacation plans are...? Starting next week.....Highlands, NC; out to Chapel Hill, NC over the 4th of July weekend to see my best friend from college; leaving July 8th to go home to PA; and finally leaving August 24th to go to Gatlinburg, TN to be with my mother-in-law (and possibly, hopefully my sister-in-law Sarah & her girls) WHEW!
8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is? Foundation followed closely by mosturizer!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Following you now from GTKYS! Thank you to your husband for his service!

Travel safely this summer!

Stop by sometime!
Jess
http://thelittleblondegirl.blogspot.com

Kimberly said...

Love your answers Jamie! Just stopping in to say Hi!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!