Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Getting to know you

For more getting to know you check out http://www.mannland5.com/

The questions (thanks Ian)


1 - Why did you start blogging? I had another website to keep our family up to date on our lives but it was getting really hard to upload pictures and difficult to manage. A couple of friends had blogs so I decided to jump on the bandwagon too. It has been really therapeutic online journaling for me.
2 - Who's the one blog friend that you would want to meet most in "real life"? That's hard to choose! Probably Kim, MckMama, Kari,Carin, Alicia, and quite a few others!
3 - Why are you always concerned with losing that "extra 10 pounds" when chances are your husband/boyfriend/friends tell you that you look just fine the way you are? Now that I have lost all of the weight that I gained during pregnancy, I am perfectly fine with it. I don't want to lose 10 pounds because I would look pretty bad!
4 - What's the one thing you wish guys could understand about you? I wish that my hubby understood how I think. LOL....every girl's dream right?! We are working on him just listening and not trying to "fix" my problems. Mostly, women just want you to listen!
5 - Tattoos. How many do you have and how many are visible when you wear your "everyday" clothes? No tattoos.
6 - What was the best year of your life and why? Hmmmm.....2003. I met and married my husband, started on my journey to be a better follower of Christ, and just in general became a happier person.
7 - Name three things you would do if you were a man for one day. #1Enjoy not having to shave my legs. #2 Pee standing up #3 Walk around without my top on!
8 - What's your alcoholic drink of choice that usually raises a few eyebrows?
I don't really drink besides an occassional beer or glass of wine.

1 comment:

More Than Words said...

Wouldn't that be weird to walk around without a top on? LOL!!!!!

This was fun to read!!!! That would be really fun to meet bloggy friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!