Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday!!



1. The best piece of advice I was ever given was marriage is something to be worked at....it doesn't just happen naturally. I believe this to the very core! We just had a sermon series on marriage where we discussed that it just takes a pulse to fall in love but it take turning love into a verb to stay in love. It's something that I would tell young people about to get married and older people who have been married for a long time.
2. If I had a million dollars to give to one charity I would give it American Cancer Society.
3. If I got to choose my "last meal" it would be round steak with gravy, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, broccoli, salad, dinner rolls, baklava and pumpkin pie.
4. My hair is sort of really hard to control. Ben calls me the "mad scientist" for a reason. It seems that since having children it is even more difficult to control!
5. If at first you don't succeed try, try again and ask God for some help along the way!
6. I have always been very sensitive. I don't like to see other people in pain or hurting emotionally. I think that God gifted me in that and then lead me to Oncology nursing where he allowed me to use my talent.
7. Oh....and by the way....I got my plane tickets to go to Yuma, Arizona to see Ben and scope it out as a possible duty station!!
________

ffi
And...here we go!

1. The right word is so very hard to find sometimes.
2. Let mommy finish her bath and shut the door quietly, please on your way out.
3. Up in the sky, we can sometimes see my hubby fly over.
4. Cuddled up with my kids is where you'll find me.
5. Ooh! What is that smell?
6. Allergy medicine is a good idea.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to small group with some really great friends, tomorrow my plans include playing with the kids then driving to meet up with the ladies of 467 for dinner and Sunday, I want to mow the yard after church!
________
My Little Life

1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try? Yes, I did! I passed with flying colors and only missed 1!
2. What is your most embarrassing moment? I have had a lot of those since I am a little bit ditzy sometimes but I would have to say the worst one was while I was in labor with Kendall. I was in a very (AHEM) compromising position trying to get her to descend when some young man walked into the room looking for someone else. He was stronly encouraged to leave but he kept trying to look and make sure I was not the person he was seeking. Sheesh!
3. What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear?None of these sorry!
4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind? Pretty much against all of it but I might consider a "lift" of a certain area after we are done having children.....that is really up in the air though!
5. What are your favorite jeans to wear? Call Me old fashioned but I still love me a good pair of Levi's!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!