Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Frustrated and in need of prayers

I am really just struggling this week. We have been waiting for the "off-season" billeting list to come out so that we can figure out where Ben is going in December for the Marine Corps. It did & it's not good. We were hoping for a ground billet at Camp Lejeune so that we could stay here in Jacksonville but there are none available in December.
We are now faced with several decisions....
1. Staying at the current squadron where Ben is burned out and having to commute 2.5 hours a day on top of his exhausting schedule to extend and become Summer 2011 movers where there still might not be a spot open.....
2. Taking a billet at New River (which will still keep us here in Jacksonville) but not enjoying a "desk" type job for a few years.
3. MOVING (Ugh! just to think about it.) We are thinking about Yuma, AZ; Pensacola, FL; Quantico, VA; Pax River, MD; and Willow Grove, PA with a move within 6 months of moving there to New Jersey.
None of these seem really pleasant right now. I have been praying about this for awhile but there just doesn't seem like there is any clear cut answer for us. So I am asking to please keep praying for wisdom in our choices, for peace, for less frustration......just pray Please!

I am also feeling a bit frustrated and bummed about Easter....Ben and I have been "together" for 7 Easter's. (counting this one on Sunday) We have only spent 2 of them in each other's presence. I know that I shouldn't complain because he has been here for other important holidays (like Thanksgiving and Christmas)but it just seems to be really draggin me down lately. My parents are coming on Friday so I am hoping that this will raise my spirits.

4 comments:

sharon said...

i'm sorry to hear the difficult news. i do think you might really enjoy some of those other places though... i REALLY didnt want to move to CA the first time and then to my surprise i Loved it! also i know about Easter, it is one holiday Jesse and I seem to almost always be apart so I am thankful for this year. just focus on the Lord and i will be praying for you

More Than Words said...

I'll be praying for Gods will and guidance for you guys!!

Kim said...

You will definately be my prayers. I hope that He will show you a clear direction. Have a great Easter with your parents!

Kimberly Rae said...

I can't even imagine what its like... to be without your hubby for so many important events... I hope the visit from your parents does help in perking your spirits...

May God wrap you in the awesome comfort of his loving arms and may you feel that warmth always..

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!