Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Getting to know you

Getting to know YOU

The Q's.


1. What kind of athlete has the hottest body? Any athlete! I think that working out & being physically fit makes a man so much more attractive!
2. Are you a planner or a procrastinator? Hahahahaha....I am by nature a HUGE PLANNER. It doesn't work well being a marine corps wife! Since I have had the kids I have become somewhat of a procrastinator too. There are some things that just need to slide!
3. Diet or regular (soda)? I am not a big soda (pop) drinker. I guess if I am indulging in it that I would like regular.
4. What's your one "must have" for Fall? I was getting rid of 3 pairs of boots so I knew that I would have to have some replacements so I got a few pairs....ok I can feel Ben glaring at me. I bought 5 pairs but in my defense they were all on a big sale! I got them for $60. Some of them retailed at $90 per pair and I just happened upon a sale with a coupon....
5. What's your favorite fast food restaurant? I am pretty easy to please! I don't know that I have a favorite because anything that I don't have to cook is my favorite!
6. What do you think is the sexiest profession for a guy? United States Marine Corps. (Hello have you seen my hubby?!)
7. Did you wear braces? Just recently. I got them off earlier this year! April to be precise.
8. Would you rather have a guy that's super sexy or kind? I have a guy that is both :-) If I had to choose I would say kind.....it is much more important in the scheme of things

1 comment:

R said...

I need to shop w you if you get deals like that on shoes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!