Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Week 32 of 52 (Going straight for a day or two)

Forever In Blue Jeans

20 more weeks to go. (We won't mention that it should be much less than that but I have been a slacker at getting this up every Thursday!)

So I went to get my hair highlighted & cut on Tuesday. I normally have to rush out to get the kids but since they are out of school now, I was able to stay and let my hairdresser, Katie, straighten my hair. It is kind of crazy how different I look & feel :-) Not permanent thank goodness since Kendall cried when she saw me and said, "I miss your curlies momma!"
____________________________________________

Thursday Five


Wanna play..all you have to do is post 5 things that have made you..

1. I was so very Happy to know that this week we would be able to hang out at the house & enjoy being "lazy" for the week. (After going non-stop for the past 3 to 4 weeks)
2. I was Giddy with excitement to see my hair straightened for the first time ever!
3. I was Joyful to celebrate my daughter's 4th birthday this week.
4. I am Excited that next week we will be traveling to PA to see family and friends. AND that our plans are firming up for our trip to TN to see my in-laws in August.
5. I was so Appreciative of all the help that my hubby & the wonderful volunteers gave for VBS last week!
_________________________________

Ten Things to Smile About for June

  1. Kendall's 4th birthday
  2. My newest niece Lily
  3. A successful VBS week
  4. A wonderful trip to Highlands, NC
  5. Having Benny home with us all month
  6. Lots of rain (we have been under some bad drought conditions here!)
  7. Pool and beach days
  8. Lazy days with the kids & friends
  9. Being able to sew a few projects
  10. School out for summer!!

9 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy Thursday! Your hair looks great! My husband is also a Marine. Thank you BOTH for your service!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Your hair looks fabulous.

More Than Words said...

It looks cute!! I love it!

Together We Save said...

Great pictures!! Love the hair!!

Emmy said...

Thanks for linking up! Sounds like you had a good month. Your hair is beautiful, but yeah it probably would be a lot of work to straighten it all of the time.

Erin said...

It looks so pretty, but I don't think I'd ever want to work that hard every day. I'm with your daughter...have fun with it, but go back to "your" hair...

Mrs Montoya said...

I'm a super curly girl, too and love it when my hairdresser spends an HOUR drying my hair. Too much work all the time but it does feel amazing when it's long and silky. Yours is such a pretty color!

I found you through Emmy's ten things and loved your list. Have a great holiday weekend with your sweet family

Marice said...

you look great with that hair! I love the color :)

happy weekend
u may view mine here

Kim said...

Way to go rolling it all into one post! Your hair looks great, love the highlights. I love the Kendall missed your curlies too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!