Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday!

MilSpouse Friday Fill in
for more visit http://wifeofasailor.com/
1.What is your spouse’s best feature? Physical feature would have to be his baby blue eyes and his smile. Sorry I can't seperate the two :-)
2.Mild, Medium or Hot sauce? If any sauce, it would be mild. I am not a spicy kind of girl.
3.What is the worst uniform you had to wear for a job? Hands down my nursing school uniform. It was as old school as you could get!
4.You have invisible powers… where is the first place you would go? Hmmm...good question. It has stumped me. Maybe behind the scenes of "The Bachlorette."
5.What’s left on your “to do” list for this summer? A better question would be what's not? I made a list that I really haven't worked on much. I am trying to enjoy the kids & then when school starts I will tackle that list!
_______________________________________

And...here we go!

1. I'm going to Gatlinburg, Tennesse at the end of August to hang out with my mother-in-law!
2. My son is full of adventure and daring.
3. Perhaps today you can make it a point to read my blog :-)
4. My husband has a true adventurer’s spirit.
5. Compassion is a blessing and a curse.
6. Pray to God no matter how difficult it seems at the time.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to small group, tomorrow my plans include Lissa's birthday party & church and Sunday, I want to work on some house hold projects!
_______________________________________

1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?
I had a raggedy anne & andy blanket and also a doll (named phyllis) I was inseperable from them & yes I still have them in our storage.
2. Do you dream in color?
Yes, I miss my vivid pregnancy dreams.
3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?
I am roughly 5 foot 3 inches tall. Some days I wish that I had longer legs but overall I am pretty happy with God blessed me with.....
4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?
I would have my hubby's big ol' loud voice doing it!
5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?
RETURN it!!! It annoys me to no end how lazy people have become.
____________________________________

friday-follow

2 comments:

More Than Words said...

Awww!! Poor babies! They say that dogs are very in tune with human emotions. I believe they did know something big was going to happen! Aww!

Kath' said...

This is my first time on Fridays questions, and am enjoying reading about all my new friends. I am a new follower and would love for you to come to my blog each week for some fun and contest that are all coming up. I will come back and check on you each friday to learn more about you. Kath' at www.lilbitoldlilbitnew.blogspot.co

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!