Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday on steroids!

Friday Photo Flashback
February 2006
Right before Ben left on his second deployment to Iraq & my barely there baby bump of our first born.
For more flashbacks visit
Alicia at
Friday Photo Flashback
_____________________________________



This week’s questions are:

1.Tell us about your dream job… one that you could do regardless of pay. Regardless of pay, I have had my dream job. I love working with oncology patients. Sound morbid? Most people think that it is but it restores my mind about humanity. My dream job was working one day a week so I could be home with the kids and still do nursing. I am sad that I can't do that anymore!
2.What is your most prized material possession (kids and pets don’t count!)?A toss-up between my engagment & wedding bands and my new canon camera. I have happy memories every time I catch sight of my rings on my finger AND I love recording our families history with the camera.
3.What has been your favorite duty station and why?Hmmm.....a toss-up between Jacksonville, NC, and Pensacola, FL. Both for a wide variety of reasons. It was definitely not Camp Pendleton!
4.What is your least favorite household chore?The litterbox, emptying the dishwasher, pooper-scooping the backyard, weeding the many planter boxes, Oh wait was it supposed to be only ONE?!?
5.If you could give one piece of advice to a teenager today (not specifically a MilTeen), what would it be?
Make the most of your youth (Seriously!) Don't wait until you are old COUGH ok maybe middle-age.
_________________________________________


1. What is one thing you miss the most about childhood?
Carefree days with no responsibility!
2. Are you still friends with your friends from high school?
Some of them thanks to Facebook!
3. Is there a catch phrase, cliche, or word that just drives you bonkers every time you hear it?
"This too shall pass." (Mostly while I am in the midst of a crisis while Ben is gone somewhere....seriously that is all you have? I just want you to listen to me!)
4. What is one thing that you think symbolizes America...besides "Old Glory"?
Eagle
Bumper stickers if you are in Jacksonville (just saying!)
5. What are your 4th of July weekend plans? Our normal weekend plans & a get together at a friends house for the 4th!

________________________________________________


1. This weekend for The 4th of July I will be going to JT & Kelly's for a little bit.
2. Fireworks are are beautiful!
3. Nothing says summer like the happy screams of my kiddos and splashes from the pool.
4. My favorite summer memory is spending ALL summer at the pool babysitting for one of my nursing professors. Seriously! Pool pass paid! Paid to watch 2 sweet boys in the sun! Who could beat that?
5. My favorite thing about sumer is lazy days with the kids that aren't over-scheduled with "stuff."
6. Summer in a word is WONDERFUL!
7. If I could choose to have summer or winter year round I'd pick hmmm....that's really tough. I guess I would probably say winter. You can always add layers but really cannot take them off!

_________________________________________


And...here we go!

1. When it's quiet I am normally looking for the kids to see what has gone wrong in the house!
2. My baby girl turned 4 years old in what seems like a month of time.
3. My heart is wrapped up in loving my hubby, kids, family, & friends.
4. I get to go home to Pennsylvania in July.
5. In the town where I was born, there is a small town love.
6. Integrity is something I really love about my significant other / friend.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to small group with awesome friends, tomorrow my plans include church in the evening and Sunday, I want to have a great picnic at Kel's!

__________________________________


friday-follow

8 comments:

Cakeblast said...

I totally agree with your least favorite household chore.. enjoy your picnic. I am a new follower from Friendly Friday Follow! http://cakeblast.com

I am Harriet said...

Hi there.
Stopping by from Friday-Follow to say hello.
Thanks for playing.
Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/i-tend-to-go-for-ordinary-people-friday-following/

Mrs. Mootz said...

Stopping by from Wife of a Sailor! That's awesome that you've already had your dream job. Most people aren't so lucky :)

Great answers!

Wife of a Sailor said...

Thanks for joining us... your link was misspelled on Mr. Linky (it said blogsot or something) so you might not get as many people to your blog this week.

I hope you join us next week!

More Than Words said...

That is such a cute photo! YOu had a cute preggy bump!!

Tanyia said...

Hi there, another new Social Parade follower! Looking forward to reading more of your blog!

http://xsurvivingmotherhoodx.blogspot.com/

Mama Hen said...

I also miss the carefree days without responsibility we were young!Hopping by for the Friday Follow! You have a new follower! Come visit Mama's Little Chick! Have a great 4th of July!

Mama Hen
www.mamaslittlechick.com

XmasDolly said...

Following you from Friday Photo Flashback. Love your photos and videos! Have a fun & save Fourth! Good luck to you and your husband & family.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!