Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Friday, July 16, 2010

I'm back! (Did you miss me?!) Friday memes

Friday Photo Flashback

We just got back home from vacation in Pennsylvania. I must admit that PA still kind of feels like home but so does NC and every other place that we have been. It really hit home (no pun intended) that we were home when I saw some homecoming signs that a friend had up. So in honor of homecomings....here is the sign that I made for 10 week old Kendall to have for her daddy in 2006. It reads Daddy when you left I was this big (picture of her in utero) and then Come see me now! Happy Friday Photo Flashback!

____________________________________

And...here we go!

1. This is what life does. It lets you fall until you realize that God is in charge then it picks you right back up!
2. Doesn't it make you want to drink in the beauty & appreciate the moment?
3. Upon reflection I probably shouldn't have said that!
4. I saw a lot of family this past week that I haven't got to see for quite a long time.
5. Later, you wake up in a good mood!
6. Let's sail away to the far and boundless sea.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to game night with great friends, tomorrow my plans include unpacking, straightening up the house, church, & life group and Sunday, I want to play it by ear!
____________________________________


This week’s questions are:

1.What food reminds you of your spouse? Steak (we have had quite a few fun memories that revolved around eating it!), Greek food, Indian fry bread, eggs, brats, lobster & crab, fish
2.Who would you rather sit next to in a cross-country plane ride: an irritating non-stop talker, or a quiet stare-er? Non-stop talker. I can't stand when people stare at me!
3.What are your best tips on how to save money? Set it up so that it comes out of your paycheck before you get your paycheck & you never miss it! Ours is automatic so there is no dawdling or changing the amounts etc.
4.What is your favorite summer memory? Just being free to do what I wanted!
5.Do you believe in ghosts? NO

___________________________________


1. Do you collect anything?Besides dust? Cough ok just kidding. I love precious moments, pictures of family, and a wide variety of other things. So yes in answer to that question.
2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking. Matthew McConaughey, Ben Affleck, hmmm...I don't know!
3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)?Mostly on my legs from childhood craziness!
4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird? Calamari
5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life? No thank goodness!

_______________________________

1. A very nostalgic place that reminds me of being a kid is the creek down by my parents house. I have very fond memories of jumping off the bank into the water.
2. If someone really wants to show me how much they love me they should probably hang out with me. Being with friends is one of my favorite things to do.
3. Lately I've been wondering a lot about if we are going to have to move & how the kids, myself, and Ben will adjust to it.
4. When it comes to saving money I am getting much better with age.
5. I'd prefer hugs over kisses any day!
6. I wish I knew how to photograph better.
7. I'm just waiting for Ben's orders to come through.

_____________________________________
friday-follow

4 comments:

More Than Words said...

You don't like calamari? What???? LOL. I love it!

I love ultra sound pictures!!!! Those were always the highlight of my doc appointments!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Cute! I love Kendall's Welcome Home sign! And I feel the same way about everywhere we have lived...we have thoroughly enjoyed and been blessed with each duty assignment! ...which makes it a little hard to think where our "final" home will be even though my hubby has been retired since Feb 2006!

I lvoe your lists, and stuff...cuz it's fun to learn more about you :o)

Blessings & Aloha!
I hope you pick up a Sunshine award & a Bloggger Buddy award (aka blog hugs)...but If you don't...just know that I do thank you for stopping by & all your past comments :o)

Wife of a Sailor said...

I'm with you on the stare-er!

Thanks for joining this week. Hope to see you next week!

Anonymous said...

Isn't there a saying "home is where the heart is?". Must be why everywhere you've been feels like home. Please thank your husband from me for the service that he's giving our country and thank you for sharing in his sacrifice.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!