Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Getting to know you

Getting to know YOU

1. If you had to choose a country to live in besides USA (or the country you live in), which would it be? Hmmm....well I guess that I would choose Germany. Mainly because a lot of my heirtage comes from there.
2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer? Flip flops in the snow. I cannot stand when my feet are cold let alone freezing!
3. Fried or Bake and why? Baked. Even though I do eat some stuff that isn't healthy for me, I like to keep our eating habits relatively healthy.
4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why?I am not really sure....I don't really follow celebs all that much.
5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager? Was I ever a teenager? LOL. You know I am not even sure. I read ALOT of books & they are all blurring together.
6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows. Army Wives, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives
7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life? Just do it!
8. If you were to join a circus - what performer would you be? I want to be shot out of the cannon!

2 comments:

Tanyia said...

lol, shot out of a cannon!

Ann said...

id be so scared to get shot out of a cannon! you are one brave soul!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!