Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wednesday already!

Wordless Wednesday (Last fish of the evening)
_______________________________
Wordful Wednesday at
Kendall Autumn
4th birthday portraits
36 lbs and 39.5 inches tall

_________________________________________


Kendall crawled into bed with me this morning. She does that every so often when she wakes up early. One of my favorite quiet times with the kids is my own individual cuddle time with them. I was reflecting on that and wanted to share. I think that this is the only picture that I have of either kids and me cuddling. This picture was taken September of 2008 in the hospital after Isaac was born.

4 comments:

Colette S said...

Love the photos.

I would love to go fishing again sometime.

And cuddle time is wonderful. I love listening to my babies talk to me.

More Than Words said...

Cute pictures!!

And until I read the entire last paragraph, I was thinking you had a hospital bed at home! LOL

Dumb Mom said...

Morning cuddles are the best. It's kicking me in the back all night that I hate. Feel free to come by and link this post to Old School Photo Friday this Friday. It's a perfect fit!

Amy said...

the birthday portrait is so adorable.

i love morning cuddles. unfortunately for me, my girls come in at about 3:30 in the morning. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!