Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Fill-ins


And...here we go!

1. I know that life is just perfect!
2. December is the longest month. (even though it brings me great joy!)
3. You can't help but grin back at my son when he is being mischievous.
4. Another detachment for my hubby?!?; bring it on! (I'd rather him just go and get it over with.....grrr.....)
5. Where have you looked for a sewing station? (seriously I am trying to find one so that I can have things a bit more organized!)
6. Beth Moore's book "So long insecurity" is now available.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Kendall's open house at school and then small group (I am super bummed to be missing seeing Melissa and baby Sarah though!), tomorrow my plans include getting Ben's rim fixed on the car & going to Hailey's birthday party and Sunday, I want to relax with the kids after church and SS while daddy goes to his Super Bowl party!

2 comments:

The imPerfect Housewife said...

This is the 2nd blog I've seen Friday Fill-ins and I like that! I'll have to try and remember that next week ~ I love getting to know everyone better. ♥

Kelly L said...

Beautiful and humbling video - wow

Love to you
Kelly
http://www.ivebecomemymother.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!