Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Saturday, February 20, 2010

5 Question Friday ummmmm....Saturday

My Little Life
Yesterday was 5 question Friday over at www.fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/
1. Have you ever hit an animal with your vehicle? I had come to a complete stop and a deer ran into the side of my car does that count? I also had some big bird hit the windshield while I was in the drivers ed car!
2. When you see a string on your clothes do you pull it off or cut if off? I have learned my lesson! I cut it off.
3. Did you have your own room or share a room when you were young? I had my own room thank goodness or my sister and I might have killed each other!
4. Would you rather wear the same thing for the rest of your life or eat the same thing for the rest of your life? Oh that is a tough one because I love to try new food and I love me my clothes and accessories! Hmmmm.....I guess I would rather wear the same thing for the rest of my life. (As long as I can wash it!)
5. What was your favorite TV show as a child? Probably a toss up between Mr Rogers and Seasme Street!

1 comment:

Mama M. said...

I can't believe how many people had a deer run into THEM!! Weird stuff!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!