Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Thursday, September 24, 2009

The simple woman's daybook


Out side my window... the sun is shining and I think that we will have to take a walk when the kids wake up from their nap!

The time is... 2:29 pm

Today I feel...blessed to be with such wonderful ladies at bible study!

The weather here...in the 80's with no rain!

I am thinking...about the families of Nicki and Sarah.(2 women that we were asked to pray for. Both have newborns. Nicki passed away last night at 1135 and they were talking about harvesting Sarah's organs soon as well.)

At the moment,I am thankful...that I am here with my children. There is nothing like someone's tragedy to make you take stock of how blessed your life is!

I am wearing... grey/black capris with a white top

I wish...you all safety and peace today!

I am reading... The same ones that I talked about before & Kendall is on a little mermaid kick so Iread that at least twice a day!

I am working on...Kendall's journal, the kids baby books, mowing the lawn, laundry, cleaning, and a few other things.

I am hoping...to go to Natalie's shower this weekend.

I am hearing... ahhh silence!

One of my favorite ...??????

1 comment:

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

reading some past posts and thought I 'd stop and comment after a few, rather than after every one :o)

I do love lists and questions (like Friend Making Mondays) and such...it really is a fun way to learn more about a blog friend :o)

Oh, a Happy Belated Anniversary to your familiy's "Mamoo and Dadoo" too :o)

Blessings & Aloha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!