Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Thursday, September 24, 2009

feast or famine....

I guess when I have time I go a little crazy with posts! Maybe the only ones that find these ones interesting are the grandparents & other family members...sorry if that is the case :-) I figured I would show you what we have been up to this week!
Isaac is in a much better mood so hopefully that will make for better portraits tomorrow evening. Yep we are going for take #3 (or #4 if you count the time that Sears didn't show up for his pictures) of his 1 year pictures.
Kendall made a cool pair of binoculars at church today while I was at ladies bible study. She is super excited to use them when Daddy gets home and they have their backyard camping date!
Ladies bible study is going great! We are into our third week of Beth Moore's "The Inheirtance." I am not 100% certain that I am doing great at facilitating but I am trying to sit back and let God work for me. Pretty hard for a control freak like me!
Our 4-leggers have been pretty moopy with daddy gone. I was experimenting with some settings on the camera so that is where these pics came from.
Jordan
Geronimo
Kendall has been doing all right at school this week. She was extra stubborn AHEM I mean strong-willed on Wednesday. I am so happy that her teacher seems to be working well and not taking any gruff off of her. Isaac seems to be doing well in PMO. He has stopped crying when I drop him off. I think that he is finally used to the idea that I am coming back to get him.
I had my last PT appointment on Wednesday. I have to go back in a month to make sure that I am still progressing the way that they want me to but....good news in my opinion!
I broke a bracket off my tooth this week so that was a pain but braces are going well. I now have purple bands per Kendall's request.
Ben is doing well. He is coming up on being gone 3 weeks on Saturday. We will have 2-3 weeks until we see him again :-) I am not happy about that if you couldn't tell! He remains busy but feels that this training will be beneficial in the long run!


At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.-Albert Schweitzer

2 comments:

Kim said...

Even though I am not family I still enjoyed your post. That is what bloggin is all about sharing the day to day stuff you want to remember.

Laura said...

I'm doing Beth Moore's Esther study. :) Good stuff! And good for you for facilitating! A lot of people would never even give it a try!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!