Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Monday, September 28, 2009

More crafts, more pictures, more me

Kendall on our mommy/daughter date today. (I have been trying to spend our hour alone together on Monday and Wednesdays by doing some fun stuff.) She was a little under the weather today so she wasn't as wild as usual!
Kendall made a cookie in music class today. Yep music class!

"I can't believe my eyes...last night it wasn't like this!"

I made my first fleece blanket in 2005 while Ben was deployed to Iraq. My friend, Erin, taught myself & Michelle how to do these. I bought material right after we found out Isaac was a boy (so about 18 months ago.) I finally finished Kendall's and now have 2 more to make for Isaac. Here is the finished product for our Bug.
The diaper cake that I made for my friend, Natalie's, baby shower this past weekend. I have no picture of Natalie and I because (audible GASP) I forgot my camera was in my purse!
So here is a picture from back at Easter when Nat was still pregnant with McKinley!

2 comments:

Kim said...

The diaper cake is sooo cute, thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear the Kendall has been under the weather, I have down with a cold, no fun.

Have a great week!

Laura said...

Love the blanket! I need to make a new one... mine is worn and dirty. Actually I should make one for each of the kids too. Thanks for getting me thinking about it. Now I just need to find the time! (Maybe if I spent less time on the internet reading blogs haha.)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!