Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fall crafts for me

Centerpiece for our breakfast nook table
View #2 of it. This is my favorite of the day
front door wreath
Centerpiece for our dining room table. I am not super happy with the bow I made but I need to practice or get lessons!

I LOVE decorating for fall. Of all the seasons, this is my favorite for decorating. I always see all of these creations that are horribly overpriced. I decided that I could do it myself and I did :-) I have so many vases from Benny sending me flowers that I also wanted to do something to recycle them! It was very relaxing for me (minus not having a pair of wire snippers big enough for some of the flowers.) For just under $50, I created these 3 and I have enough for 2 more small pieces. I would like to create a centerpiece for our raffle at ladies bible study but I need to get some more hefty duty wire sheers first! Hope you enjoy :-) (And if you know anyone who wants to purchase one.....I am thinking about making it a side business to go with the diaper cakes!)

2 comments:

Kim said...

Beautiful arrangements! I especially love the table ones with the sticks. I would love to see your diaper cakes, I have also made a few. Have a fun Saturday!

melissa m. said...

I think you should share your talent with a few of your favorite friends!! I am very impressed, I always think just like you...."oh, I can do that....instead of spending $50 on a pre-made one". But I've never had that great of success. You could charge a fee and teach a class. Sign me up for the first one!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!