Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Monday, September 21, 2009

Friend Makin' Monday



If you are interested in participating, just copy the the 20 Questions, replace my answers with your own, and then link back to Amber's original post, over at her blog.


1. Do you cook every night? When Ben is home I cook 5 to 6 nights a week it depends on how many leftovers we have and what the schedule is like.
2. What kind of laundry detergent do you use & why? Gain. I have super sensitive skin & it works great and smells good!
3. Do you do laundry every day or loads at a time? LOADS and LOADS, and LOADS at a time.
4. How often do you eat out per week? It's hit and miss with us. I would say that we eat out between 4-6 times a month.
5. Where do you usually eat out? Since we don't have very many non-chain resturants, we mostly eat at them.
6. What is your favorite retail store? I really have no idea!
7. What's your favorite thing to drink? Sweet tea.(I drink A LOT of juice as well!)
8. Do you take vitamins? I do. I take a multi-vitamin, a B-complex, and sometimes a C.
9. What percentage of the household chores do you do? Ha! RIght now 100% with Ben being gone. I would say 80% while he is home. (He has an hour plus commute to and from work so I try to pick up the slack.)
10. Do your children do chores? {Or will they, did they, etc} Yes. Of course right now they are 3 and 1....Kendall does age appropriate chores and loved to help clean!
11. Do you go to church? Yes! I love my church and I love my church family. It's like going home...I love it there! I wish everyone had a church they loved and a church family like mine. It really is a blessing.(I couldn't have said it any better!)
12. Do you have a housework schedule? no not really,but I pretty much do the same things every day.
13. Do you keep a working budget? yes....we just have to really try to stick to it!
14. What do you do at night as a family? We wait for Ben to get home on week nights. (Most times between 7 and 8.) Ben plays with the kids to try to spend some quality time with them. We mostly just hang out, watch tv, dance, the normal stuff!
15. How do you prepare yourself for a new week?I try to take a few moments on Sunday night to run through what I have coming up the next week. I prepare the kids snacks for their school bags, try to lay out outfits, make sure the house is straightened out....
16. What do your mornings look like? Ben wakes up at 5:15. (Sometimes I will go down and hang out with him before he leaves) I am up normally by 6:30. The kids get up between 6:15 and 7. Everyone is dressed then fed. Most days we are out the door by 8:15 to various activites.
19. How do you manage all of the paperwork that floods into your household? We recycle what we can but I am a Nazi about ripping up or shredding paperwork with any of our information on it.
20. How do you keep your household organized? I have a calendar in the kitchen & also one that goes in my purse. I try to keep a certain schedule. (Days that I water the outdoor plants, indoor plants etc) I try to stay on top of all the bills and correspondence but I must admit that I have slipped alot since having the kids.

2 comments:

Cherylg said...

Hi Jamie. I am Cheryl from Calgary, Alberta and came across your blog when checking out Live Traffic Feed. . .

What a beautiful family you have!!! God Bless. Cheryl :)

Kim said...

Fun learning more about you! Hope you are having a good week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!