Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Monday, July 20, 2009

Quote of the day

Now if I am gauging right, no parent in there right mind likes to be woke up in the middle of the night to a screaming child. (Of course no one has ever accused me of being in my right mind!) I am no exception to that rule. Well maybe....Kendall woke up about 0300 this morning screaming. Sometimes she has nightmares so I went over to comfort her and get her back down to sleep. She was on her knees in her bed saying "I want my cookie mama." The only thing that would calm her down is me telling her that we could have a cookie in the morning. As I was leaving her room, I had a good laugh (see I told you I was not in my right mind!) at how much she wanted that cookie!
So here's to you Kendall bug........"I want my cookie mama."

2 comments:

Kari said...

Hi. Happened upon your blog and I'm enjoying the read! First of all, thank you and your husband for your service to our country and the world. Families are just as important as those physically serving - so thank you.
Also, my daughter does the 'wake up screaming' midnight calls and it's usually because she wants ice in her water. I stopped going down at 2am to get ice out of the freezer. I told her we don't use ice at night :o)
Nice meeting you and your family.

Kari @ p.s. love.love.
http://karinewsom.blogspot.com/

2003beachbunch said...

I'd rather have the cookies than the ice :-) Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!