Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Friday, July 17, 2009

Catching up at home....

We got home late on Monday night from Wisconsin. It has been non-stop since we got home here. First off, I am super thankful that Isaac's double ear infection seems to be completely gone. After a trip to ER, (literally right after we stepped off the plane in Milwaukee) we discovered that he is allergic to Amoxicillian. I will need to make him a follow up here soon.
Here is what we have been up to since we returned....
  • Tuesday....Ben went back to work. The kids and I also traveled to Cherry Point to attend the farewell party for 467's first FRO (Family Readiness officer) & volunteer recognition ceremony. We will miss you JO!!! Congratulations Allison on volunteer of the year!
  • Wednesday....I had my dentist appointment. Cleaning went well minus an overzealous temp that made my gums bleed. I had my ortho work-up. My braces will be started on July 27th. We went and got some groceries too. (I still have to do menu planning so not all of them yet!)
  • Thursday....I had my MD appointment for my MRI results. It turns out that I have a partial tear in my ACL on my right knee. I now am waiting for my referral to ortho so I can see what is in store for me. (From what I can tell probably surgery & rehab.)
  • Today....well I was supposed to meet some friends at the Richlands museum but I am just feeling like I need to stay at home for a bit. I will be heading to small group tonight by myself since Ben has duty all night.

On the list for this weekend.....

  1. putting more fabric down in the garden beds to get rid of the weeds/grass that is creeping in there.
  2. LAUNDRY
  3. cleaning
  4. grocery shopping
  5. filing.......that's been on the list for a long time!
  6. thank-you cards
  7. hopefully painting the book shelves in the garage and getting them up here to the bonus room so I can organize.
  8. making some of Ben's Aunt Shellie's trail mix

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!