Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Monday, July 27, 2009

Dentist

Here I am spending my last few hours at home chewing gum, candy, and whatever else I am not going to be allowed to use in the next year.....that's right today is the day that I get the start of my braces put on. I am getting the seperators (whatever those are) put on today then on Thursday the rest of it. He is starting with my top teeth to shape my arch then onward to the bottom. Dr. L. seems to think that it will take a year or less so....Please keep me in your prayers!

Speaking of prayers....I know that I have asked before but one of my blog world friends is in need of prayers. Baby Stellan is back in the hospital with more SVT & the physicians are having problems figuring out what to do with him. He is about Isaac's age and I can only imagine what this young mother is going through. So please just lift them up and if you feel lead you can visit her blog and see their story.
www.mycharmingkids.net/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!