Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blog hop...3 things you didn't know about me

***OK.....wow 3 things that you didn't know about me is going to be pretty hard since I am very much an open book! But I am going to give it a try :-)

  1. We just got back in from Wisconsin last night around 1100 & instead of helping my husband feed our children I am up here on the computer in blog land. :-) I also have to get us ready for a farewell party this afternoon that I am procrastinating on!
  2. I was convinced to do a scholarship pageant in college even though I am terrified of speaking in public. (Did I mention there was between 2500 and 3000 people there?) If I can find a picture I will post it later.
  3. I think that once the kids are grown up and I don't have to worry about orphaning them that I would like to sky dive!

This week, on TUESDAY, 7/14/09, the theme is THREE THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME (or US). You can express this with photos, writing or a combination. Here is a sample I did: http://www.mcklinkyblog.com/2009/07/mcklinky-photo-blog-for-july-14-2009-3.html ... Do not change any part of this code except for text that falls between (and includes) the opening and closing asterisks. Between the asterisks is where you place your content. DO NOT CREATE A NEW MCKLINKY LIST. WE ALL USE THE SAME LIST. DO NOT CHANGE THE LIST ID BELOW. Be sure to enter your own link to your own blog post as soon as the blog hop starts! Link directly to your blog post, not just your blog.***

MckLinky Blog Hop" src="http://www.mcklinky.com/images/MckLinkyBlogHop.jpg" width=300 longDesc="http://www.brentriggs.com" height=98>

2 comments:

Emily said...

I would like to skydive too (I think) :)

Cute kiddos!!

Life With The Boys! said...

I remember that pageant! :) Another one of those fun and crazy IUP moments!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!