Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Brace Face.....

My first picture as a "brace face" since that is what Benny has been calling me. I believe that the phrase was "my little four-eyed brace face gimp." Hee,hee. You knew I would get you back for that babe!
Let's see what we have been up to this week.
  • Monday....I had my prayer group with Kelly then I went and got my seperators put in at the dentist. (Let me just say so far they were worse than the braces!) I did a lot of laying around that day after that.
  • Tuesday....we went to a "new" ice cream place with the MOPS group that I am going to be joining this fall. (I say new ice cream place because I never knew it was there & must say that I will be returning for a visit soon!) We had a great time & met a fun bunch of ladies and even more kiddos for Kendall to play with!
  • Wednesday...we went to laptime at the library and had a lot of fun with some of our playground pals. The kids and I then furiously worked on organizing my closet (I feel like I am nesting without the pregnancy!?!?!) and putting away several (and by several think over 10) loads of laundry.
  • Today....we went to time for twos at the library & again had a blast minus Kendall falling afterwards and scraping up both of her knees. I then went and got my top braces put on. I took motrin before hand & I just took some tylenol so far so good! They have to shape my top teeth to make room for the bottom ones which are really the ones that actually need the braces. We will see how it goes. My next appointment is on my birthday!
  • Tomorrow I am watching Brodi and Colbi for my friend Kelly then we might possibly go to the museum again. Ben has an obligation for his squadron Friday night but I will be taking the kids to our small group.
  • Saturday....we are planning on taking the ferry to Shackleford Island to see if we can watch the wild horses & catch some rays!
  • Stay tuned for pictures.......

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!