Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Monday, July 20, 2009

Not me Monday!



Whoa Boy. I haven't done one of these in quite awhile so I better drag all of the dirty laundry out of the closet....so to speak.
I most definitely did not pull a diaper cover out of my daughter's drawer for her to wear as big girl undies because there were no clean big girl undies.
I have not been calling every meat that I make chicken so that Kendall will eat it. Not ME!
I didn't give my 10 month old a chocolate chip cookie for "breakfast"this morning so that I could finish my menu planning for the week before my friend Kelly got here.
I haven't seriously been considering making our rottie eat all of the dirty diapers instead of throwing them in the trash. (Because he eats a large majority of them anyway.)
I did not cave in and let Kendall get Diego boys pull ups because she didn't want the little girl kind!
I ABSOLUTELY did not agree with my 3 year old when she said that it was "Daddy's job to pooperscoop the lawn."
I also did not encourage her to spank my husband because he was being a bad boy!
I didn't laugh at Isaac when he got stuck under the breakfast nook chair, the gate to the stairs, and the couch.
I have been absolutely leaving Isaac cry a little bit longer before I pick him up just like my husband asked me to do.
Well that certainly feels better to have that off my chest! If you want to see what everyone else is not doing please head on over to My Charming Kids!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

That was a great one. Does your dog really eat dirty diapers?? What is he thinking? Kambry went through the Diego pull up stage too, you are not alone. Aislynn is getting stuck everywhere too, espcially under the chairs at the table. Great post Jamie!

2003beachbunch said...

Yea Geronimo really eats dirty diapers. Yuck!! How are you guys doing?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!