Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wednesday (Prepping for Hurricane Earl)





On our second trip back up the mountain to your cabin in TN, we found a turtle about to get squished on the windy mountain road. We scooped him up and brought him back to our cabin for a little bit. Here are the kids enjoying him. We sure do miss the turtles from our yard!



This is a recent memory from Gatlinburg. We went out to eat at a really neat sandwich shop for lunch. The kids were in love with all of the neat trinkets around the resturant. Here is Ben with them by the "big, cool" bear.



1. What insect are you most afraid of? Feel free to post a picture.
SPIDERS! Hands down
2. What is the greenest/most organic thing about you or that you do?
We recycle. I was most of our laundry in cold water. Hmmmm.....we are not very green!
3. Tell me about a recurring dream that haunts you.
I don't think I have any recurring dreams!
4. Have you ever missed a flight? What were the circumstances?
Yes. I was on my way to a formal in New York and I missed my connecting flight in Philadelphia. It was not fun at all!
5. What do you consider your best feature?
Besides my fun personality?! :-) I would say physical feature is my smile.
6. What was the last concert you went to?
Kenny Chesney back in 2005
7. Describe the most embarrassing church moment you ever experienced.
I don't know that I have had an embarrassing moment in church but I can tell you that I have been embarrassed for other people. I am pretty sure now that something embarrassing will happen to me now :-)
8. Are you a whistler, hummer or singer?
A very bad singer!
9. George Washington Carver said, "I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in." What is God saying to you through nature today, or this very minute?
Check out my Wordless Wednesday post below!
10. On September, 1, 1752, the Liberty Bell arrived in Philadelphia. What memorable event will take place in your life on September 1, 2010?
My daughter, Kendall, will have her first soccer practice ever today!
11. Taco Bell or the Liberty Bell? (You must choose.)
Liberty Bell
12. Do you believe men and women can have purely platonic friendships? Yes, I do

6 comments:

Stacy Uncorked said...

That is a COOL looking turtle! How cool you guys rescued it! :) Oh, and spiders are the insect I'm most afraid of, too. :)

WW: Future Driver

Joyce said...

Your photos are spectacular! I recognize the Smoky Mtns...my hubs is from that part of the world : )

HeatherOz said...

ooohhh! That turtle is so fun. I really love the shot of him looking out the window. Trying to escape?

Jenilee said...

the turtle is very fun! i bet your kids had fun with that! :) and the bear picture is really sweet. looks like a fun place to eat!

Sandra said...

Great photos! It looks like everyone had fun.

Kim said...

So are you going to need to evacuate? I LOVE the sunrise picture below as well, beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!