Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Crafting

Hello Blog family!
Have you been wondering what I have been up to? Missing me? Yeah I didn't think so :-)
I am starting up a home-based business here in Jacksonville, NC. (I am also willing to ship so don't think that I am leaving you out!)
I put my nursing license on "inactive" a few weeks ago & something just kind of snapped inside. I love being a SAHM but sometimes I want to do adult functions as well. So I decided to use my craftiness to my advantage. It has been hugely satisfying the past few weeks to be putting my hands to work.
So I just wanted to give you the website to take a look at......
http://skidzwifecreations.blogspot.com/
If you can take a peek & tell me what you think I would greatly appreciate it! You can also find me on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jacksonville-NC/Skidz-Wife-Creations/149407355090489?v=info#!/pages/Jacksonville-NC/Skidz-Wife-Creations/149407355090489?ref=ts
Please pass me on to your friends and family!
Some things that I will be offering are......
  • Scenery Photography
  • Diaper cakes & wreaths
  • Floral centerpieces
  • Floral wreaths
  • Decorative burp cloths
  • Baby blankets
  • Lovey (or cuddle bug blanekts)
  • Embellished Children's t-shirts
  • Embellished Onesies
  • Little girl bow holders
  • sack dresses
And possibly more!
So please go give me some feedback and love!!

1 comment:

HeatherOz said...

How exciting to be starting your own business. I am on my way to check out your site!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!