Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

"Turtie"



On a lighthearted note before I start my crazy work day, I thought that I would put some pictures up of Kendall with her new friend. At some point, "turt" escaped our yard. Kendall would ask for him and we always had to come up with excuses. I guess that God saw fit for us to welcome another turtle to the family because on our way home from Missouri we found this little guy walking across the road and rescued him. He is much more spunky than our other one. Last night he came into the house for a treat for Kendall. She calls this one "turtie." Geronimo has taken an interest in him as well....we have caught him several times carrying "turtie" in his mouth around the yard!
We enjoyed going to the Barnes and Noble story time yesterday. It was good to be out of the house and see some old friends as well. I wish that I didn't have to work next Monday because I would definately take Kendall back. I am looking forward to taking her to laptime at the library on Wednesday and hopefully a pool date with our "playground pals" on Thursday. Anything to tire this girl out :-)
Guess I better get my hinny ready for work!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!