Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Saturday, August 16, 2008

False labor....

The past 2 days have been nothing short of miserable for both Ben and I. I really do believe that I was so dehydrated that it has taken this long to feel better!
We got home early evening on Wednesday where I was obviously tired and sore from the car ride. Thursday I started out feeling a little punky but was determined to make it to my hair appointment. By Thursday afternoon, we were both convinced that our little buddy was going to be an August baby. I remained stubborn & we stayed at home. Friday morning, I was so past ready to be at the hospital. I couldn't stand up straight, I had all the classical signs of labor (But since they were different from Kendall of course I ignored them!!) so I called the labor deck at Lejeune who told me to take tylenol and that more than likely I was constipated!!! Love the concern there.
Friday afternoon, I finally got up the gumption to bother our neighbor Heather, who was an OB nurse/nurse practitioner for 13 years. (I say bother because her husband is coming home this weekend from a 13 month tour in Iraq!~) All of the back pain/right sided abdominal pain/ constipation pain were contractions & she told me to lay on my left side (duh! nursing school really is so far behind me!) then to drink lots of water. She said at the latest to go in to the hospital this morning if I wasn't feeling better. Obviously, I am feeling much better since I am blogging:-)
On a happy note, thank-you to all who sent cards, presents, emails, phone calls, facebook messages, myspace messages, and any other technologies that I am missing for my birthday! I did have a good one even if we were traveling back from Virgina that day!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Stay in there Isaac! Just a couple more weeks little guy! Hope you are feeling way better Jamie!

2003beachbunch said...

Thanks Michelle! I am doing my best to keep him in there for at least one more week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!