Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Not sleeping....

Yeah, so here I am at 3 something in the morning surfing the Internet again. The past few days (only the last 5 or 6) I have been getting up somewhere in the the vicinity of 2 a.m. to 4 a.m. I am just uncomfortable, unable to sleep, and unwilling to disturb Ben. In having this plethora of free time, I have found another blog site.... mom-101 that I found an interesting post on. (Lots of interesting posts but this one in particular)
Many of you have been asking us about our plans for future children. My standard answer has been "the jury is still out" I would love another little girl but I just don't know if I have another pregnancy left in me. Jump to the other blog site......
The owner of it was talking about being terrified that she was pregnant for the third time and she said something that just made me laugh (quietly of course so I don't wake up my family!)
"I did not make a particularly good baby transport system, ....." "and the feelings of being fat and slow and stupid and ugly and irrelevant."
Yeah I am rambling but it is early and I haven't slept all that much!
So the jury is still out & we will see a few years down the road if I am ready to be a baby transport system again.

1 comment:

Turner Family said...

Gee whiz. You don't even have Isaac here yet and you are thinking if there will be a next. You have plenty of time to decide that.

Plus I can tell you if I had more children which I won't, my OB/GYN recommended that I don't. I would never have one in the summer months. Winter months are much more suitable. From my experience, I was miserable the entire time with my pregnancy with Thomas. I contracted all the time, I gained a million pounds and I couldn't sleep for weeks. With the other two boys I never went through any of that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!