Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Some ramblings.....

We have been keeping ourselves busy the past few days which could explain the perpetual state of exhaustion I have been in!
Tuesday was work for me so as usual, both of us were exceedingly tired and cranky on that day. It was fairly slow pace at work so that helped things a little bit. I am going to try to pick up a few extra days in June (if schedule and amount of patients allow) for a special treat. (We are going to get Kendall a cedar swing set for her bday.....hopefully she won't read this and spoil the surprise!!)
Wednesday we had our normal Laptime & Rec play group. I am kind of disappointed we won't be able to do the summer rec (it meets on Tuesdays) as I have met some pretty cool ladies there. The afternoon was spent with Ben working on some paint ideas for Isaac's room and cleaning out the bonus room closet so that Ben can move more marine stuff in there from Kendall's new room. Another tiring day!
Today I dropped Kendall off to PMO and got to enjoy a nice visit with Stef. Too bad we don't get to do that more often! Thanks for your advice and for letting me stay past my curfew :-) Love my little man's growth!!
We are in the process of cleaning and packing for PA as well today. I must say that I am SOOOOOO very excited that we have been blessed to be able to watch nearly all of the Pens playoff games & that they have been kicking butt. (Esp. the flyers butt!!) I really miss having the Pens game so readily accessible. (Same goes for the Steelers in football season.) The little things in life I guess :-) I keep telling Kendall about the stanley cup and how her mommy actually got to touch it when I worked at UCSD in California. She just nods and pats my face.....they just understand how to win our hearts!
Let's see what else....we will be going to see the free concert in the park tomorrow (weather permitting) with our friends from playground pals. Sorry we missed ya'll at breakfast today! Kendall will soon be out of PMO so we will be able to do mornings in the summer!
Oops.....relaxing time is done. There is a little gal crying "mommy" down the hall! Guess more ramblings later on!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Go Pens! Even though they lost last night...it doesn't matter, we will just bring them to Pittsburgh one more time and win there! You guys are just as busy as us...in fact I think we may have met our match :-)

2003beachbunch said...

I am just now watching game 5 as I a reading this :-) I am hoping that we cream them with this one! Are there any parents that aren't crazy busy? LOL. It does us good to stay busy....keeps us out of trouble.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!