Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Rundown of our busy week!

So for our faithful readers, I am sorry that I was a big slacker this week but time just got away from me! Let's see some highlights......

  • Yesterday, I went kicking, screaming, and not very willingly to a class called L.I.N.K.S. (which is a class on the Marine Corp and how it works) It actually turned out really AWESOME and I am so thankful that it was "mandatory" for us to go. I got so much new info that I wish that I would have had 4 years ago when we first got married. Lots of tips that will turn out to be so helpful. Ben got the day off to provide "childcare" and I think that he and Kendall had a great time! He also got a lot of errands done like grocery shopping, the dog's grooming, post office etc. Weird to switch roles for the day!
  • Thursday, I worked. Very strange since I am so used to my Tuesday patients. Chemo's have really picked up and are averaging between 15-20 per day. I feel bad for Janice who is the full time nurse on the days that either myself or the other nurse who works one day per week isn't there!
  • Wednesday, we had Laptime at the library and then the Rec center. I invited a friend to the Rec to see if she and her son would like it so it was fun to get to visit with Alyson.
  • Tuesday, we got to hang out as a family since Ben still had off for Presidents day 96. We got some errands done and work at the house.

Other than that.....Ben has still been talking to the monitor (who helps make his career decisions) We are still not 100% sure that we will be staying here or if we will be moving. I guess that Johnstown, PA is still in the mix for us. I will try to keep ya'll updated as we know more....please keep praying that we will end up where God needs us to be!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!