Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Friday, February 1, 2008

HAPPY 31st BIRTHDAY BENNY!!!

Happy Birthday to my BeeGee! I can't believe that another year has flown by already! Ben said yesterday that he still felt 25 so I guess that is good. He will get his present later on tonight so I will post pictures of that when we get them. It was a combined effort this year from my parents, Ben's parents, and some of our siblings. He has been hankering after something for quite awhile so I just had to get it for him :-) I won't ruin the surprise by telling you what it is!! just tune in later to see.
We had a great surprise package yesterday from Ben's little brother Daniel. We got all kinds of fun trinkets from Japan and Hawaii. Thanks to Daniel our house has many items from all over the world. It was pretty neat to go through all of the stuff and see what was buried in our box! Ben's mom also made us some new dog beds that were included. Now all we have to do is get the stuffing for them and hopefully the doggers will stay off the beds. Yeah right!
Thanks to all of you that have been asking about my health. I have finally started to feel better after my trip to the doctor on Tuesday afternoon. It is embarrassing to admit how bad my sinus infection had become. I ended up on antibotics, vicodin, sudafed, afrin, and a few other things. All safe for the baby but I don't like taking anything this early on!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!