Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Monday, February 25, 2008

Relaxation

My BeeGee sure knows that right now I need lots of down time and has been good about providing that even while encouraging me to do some other things!
That being said......let's see our weekend consisted of.....
  • Tokyo Express Japanese food that I was craving on Friday night then relaxing on the couch with my 2 favorite people in the world.
  • Saturday we put together our gazebo for the back porch. I am excited that we will have a little shade in the hot months (If we are here in NC!) and it has tons of places for some plant life so I have some gardening projects in mind once the weather is steady with no more cold!
  • Ben also got the grill fixed on Saturday so that was a plus.
  • Benny tried to be sweet and make supper on Saturday night but the smell of fresh garlic sent me to the bathroom then to the couch with my saltines.
  • Sunday was a good service at church, again with a guest speaker. We got to hang out with a few friends before picking Kendall up from the nursery.
  • We finally made our Valentine's cake too. I had bought all of the ingredients with the intent of surprising Ben on V-day only to forget that I had all of the stuff until I was cleaning out the pantry the other day.....gotta love pregnancy hormones.
  • To complete the evening, we rented 3:10 to Yuma. It was ok but nothing to really light your fire. The last one that we rented was The Kingdom and it was awesome so I guess it can't really compare to that!
  • Alas, Ben had to go to work today but he is going to take his bday leave day on Friday so I am praying for good health and weather so that we can do something fun together!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!