Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A fun time!

Kendall and I tried out something new today. She has recently been doing kindermusik and a few months ago sign & sing at the local dance studio. I could tell that kindermusik just wasn't satisfying her urge to run and be herself but I am too tired and sick right now with this pregnancy to do mommy and me gymnastics so I had reached a crossroads of trying to figure out what I was going to do for her.
My friend, Linda, invited me to go with her to the local rec center where on Wednesdays they have a toddler play group. How wonderful it was to let Kendall run free with plenty of toys, kids, and other adult supervision plus a snack! (Kendall's favorite time of the day~) I signed us up at the end because it seems so perfect. It is only $40 for 5 months and that was what we were paying per month for kindermusik!
Just thought that I would share our excitement! Oh and I have hardly been nauseous today so that is also cause for celebration :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!