Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Insomnia

So here it is 0230.......I haven't been sleeping since Kendall was up at o1oo. I had this problem when I was pregnant with Kendall as well. I think that I am going to try to take my prenatal vitamin in the morning and see if that helps but besides that any other suggestions? I hate not sleeping then being so sluggish all day!
Well Ben's bday dinner didn't go off quite as planned last night.....He loved his air compressor that we all got him. I guess it was bigger and with more tools than what he was anticipating but I guess that was better than getting one that was too small! After presents, we thought that we would go to Olive Garden early (5:30) to beat the crowds. It was a 45 minutes wait which wouldn't be so bad for adults but Kendall started to lose it about 25 minutes into it. We decided to get take out.....that was going to be another 3o minutes so we ended up going through the drive through at Chick fil A. Poor Benny. We went there because I had been craving it earlier in the day only to discover when we got home it didn't taste that good to me. Gotta love pregnancy hormones! We are going to attempt going again tonight so we will see how that goes. I will post pics later on this weekend!

1 comment:

HBee said...

Hope you got some better sleep!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!