Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Dedicated to my BHOT gals! (Memories from P'cola)







This morning I was reading my friend, Andrea's, blog from yesterday. It really had a profound impact on my thought processes today. To make it short and sweet, she was talking about having problems making friends and about having friends that were in the military that have left the past few years.



I must say that I count myself blessed as I have never really been terribly shy and I love getting to know new people so I have had and still like to count a lot of people as close friends. I guess I never really thought about how it must feel to live in a military town full-time and to be the one left behind all the time. We definately know how it feels to say good-bye as we have had to do it with many friends but seem to "collect and keep" friends as we go along. (Those of you on my mass email list can attest to that!)



So today I wanted to take the time to remember all of the fun friends that we have met along the way and have had to leave behind.



Andrea was part of a solid group of girl-friends that I had in Pensacola, FL. BHOT....Baptist Hospital Oncology Team. Besides Rebecca, Liz, and a few friends from 4-West, the BHOT girls were some of the greatest girls that I have met. They helped me through several rough patches in FL and stuck by my side through thick and thin. They were there for me when I first met Ben and helped to guide me in the choices that I made about him....which by the way were some of the best that I have ever made in my life! Thank-you girls :-)



We count ourselves lucky to have gotten to know so many wonderful people in our travels and I hope that it continues to be such a rewarding journey.



Miss and love you girls!!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!