Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Flashback

Friday Photo Flashback

Visit Alicia at http://minyards7.blogspot.com/ for the Friday Flashback story.

This picture is particularly sentimental to me because it is the last photo of my great-grandma and I before she passed away. It is hard to believe that it has already been 7 years. What I would really like to have picture of is her in her late 70's out in the front yard with my sister and I doing headstands or playing old maid with her and watching that little grin spread over her face when she had the old maid card or chasing my sister and I through the closet door and under the sewing machine..... I know that someday we will meet again so until then.......

6 comments:

More Than Words said...

What a sweet picture!! My grandmother on my mom's side will be 90 in a couple of years, and I do remember her being so spunky when we were younger. She still is fiesty though!!

Lorrie said...

What a precious photo. One day you will see her again...full of life forever. Have a great weekend.

The Hall Family said...

How sweet. What great memories you have of her. I see you have a Kendall in your family. My daughter's name in Kendall too, spelled the same way. We love finding other Kendalls because its still a pretty unique name!

Darcie said...

I am sure that you truly treasure that photo, and I am sure that there our traits of your Great Grandma that live on in you.

Have a great weekend!

Erin said...

Oh, what a treasure of memories you have from your great grandmother. I love this photo because your love for her is just shining out of your face.

Mamí♥Picture said...

What a SPECIAL Picture!
so SWEET!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!